8 Player Multiplayer Co-op Mod

Credit goes to: Slimeball teaching me how to put this together.

What does this mod do?
- Has 8 Player spawn points
- Removed Snipers in DLC Heist thus allowing players to freeroam around the map without getting shot.
- Ability to change who you fight (Vice Kings, West Side Rollerz, Los Carnales, Cops, No Enemies for those who want to make a movie or story of some sort)
- Ability to change starting weapon (All weapons give about 500 amount of ammo)

How to install for Mob Rule and Turbulence:
mp_coop_delivery.cts/mp_coop_delivery.lua or mp_coop_gauntlet.cts/mp_coop_gauntlet.lua into misc and you are all set.

How to install for Heist:
First you are gonna need the The Gankster Pack DLC.
Copy and paste the mp_coop_stayinalive.cts/mp_coop_stayinalive.lua in levels folder inside The Gankster Pack DLC then you are all set.

If i missed anything then send me a DM and i will correct any mistakes.

If you want to launch these MP maps all by yourself solo then you are gonna need xenia_burnout5 if you are using a PC and that patch that enables console debug then type in this command: mp_allow_single_player

after getting that done then go to system link up and start up any map without any restrictions.

Attachments

• Multiplayer CO-OP Changes.7z
    31.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot 2024-04-11 232642.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-11 232642.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot 2024-04-11 101045.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-11 101045.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Awesome work, hopefully we'll get to see SR1's multiplayer come back in full force one day.
Just one thing, do you know if there's any way to start the multiplayer maps without the console?
I can get it to come out but I can't actually use it.

Awesome work, hopefully we'll get to see SR1's multiplayer come back in full force one day.
Just one thing, do you know if there's any way to start the multiplayer maps without the console?
I can get it to come out but I can't actually use it.
There is a way to launch mp without console but you will need LAN connected to another Xbox 360 which isn't supported on Xenia yet.

Back