Bad performence issue massive stutters while driving

So at first I wanted to play the remastered version of saints row 3 it was running average but dxvk helped me but I encountered a bug that the minigun has no shooting sound so I gave up playing sr3 remastered because it's certainly not the only bug I encountered so I decided to go back to the old version of saints row 3 not remastered but here I have a problem such that when I drive around the map I have a significant drop in fps my computer is as follows:
RX 6700 XT 12GB
R5 5600X
32GB Ram 3200Mhz
1 ssd nvme

Is there anything i can try? also i tried to switch between dx9 and 11 but it runs the same

Funny, had a thread that also mentioned how terribly this game runs on hardware that should knock it out of the park.

Probably you can try fiddling with your graphics card's settings, updating it, or try this fix from PCGamingWiki:

Stuttering caused by My Steelport service shutdown​

The game repeatedly attempts to connect the now-defunct My Steelport service, which may cause the game to stutter.

Edit hosts file[8]

Go to %WINDIR%\System32\drivers\etc.
Open hosts with a text editor running as administrator.
Add the line 127.0.0.1 sr3.hydra.agoragames.com and save the file.

Notes

This fix will also enable the game to use My Steelport emulator.

Oh, that one I'm not sure. I only have the Steam version of the game.
I'd say it's worth trying if no other options work so far.

Also if you need it, running "a text editor as administrator" means something like right clicking the Notepad on Start menu and running it as administrator that way.

Back