Character Customization Requesting Shogos glasses

i want the glasses to be up instead of down if i remember correctly his glasses were the designer shades if anyone could do that, that would be awesome

also i tried to see if anyone requested this mod already but it seems not and if someone already did sorry for the repost

Hi, xtsr.
I wanted this too. So, I had a look into it but unfortunately, it isn't possible. The positioning of Shogo's Glasses is tied to information in Shogo's mesh. If it were possible to make Shogo wear any other Glasses (it isn't), they too would sit on his head.

You might be thinking "What about the different Hat positions?". Each position of the given hat uses it's own unique mesh where the hat is at a different angle. I too assumed this would be the case with Shogo's Glasses, so they could be added as a separate clothing item, but sadly not.

damn that really sucks i was hoping that i could wear the glassess like that anyways thank you very much it is always interesting to learn about the creations of things in this game and how they work and also i just want to thank you for atleast looking into it atleast :)

Back