My game keeps on crashing? I have tried to install this twice now and still crashing on each attempt could anyone advise?

Reporting back! the GTA Mod was the issue. do not use all of the setting just use camera mod. other files do not go well with the other mods
I don't Have Problems with Other Files In that MOD but Better to Skip The Difficulty Settings it will Prevent You From Reviving The Homies

I think I messed up and selected Direct 10 as an option and now I don't know how to fix it. I Uninstalled the Cutscene ReShade to put on this one and I accidentally put Direct 10 instead of Direct 9. Does it make A difference? Would anyone know how to udo my mistake and switch it to Direct 9?

I think I messed up and selected Direct 10 as an option and now I don't know how to fix it. I Uninstalled the Cutscene ReShade to put on this one and I accidentally put Direct 10 instead of Direct 9. Does it make A difference? Would anyone know how to udo my mistake and switch it to Direct 9?
Hey man I don't think there's a big problem. All you have to do is reinstall the reshade as directX9. I would probably just go to do the reshade on saints rows exe and uninstall, then reinstall in directX9

Back