SR3R mesh import addon for Blender

Modified my script a bit to import SR3R models. It works with the models i tried, but errors are possible. I only tested it on character\customization item models, it may not work with static meshes or cars and whatnot.
screen.png
Update 1: Added a function to import NPC head morphs.
Update 2: Fixed an issue with the way i was importing UVs.
Update 3: Fixed some issues. Download newer version from this topic.

Last edited:
Great work! Is it possible to extract npcs with correct face morphs?
I don't think so, not unless they have their own head mesh. I don't even know how exactly NPC's heads work. Does the game apply a morph to some base head mesh that they all share? If that's the case, then i'd have to write some sort of standalone .cmorph_pc importer for that.

Edit: ok, that actually looks easier than i thought it would be. I'll update the scripts a bit later to support importing NPC head morphs.

Last edited:
There used to be a Blender 2.5 plugin for the morphs only but converting them was hella complicated, been crashing a lot and it wasn't very accurate

Shouldn't have spawned a separate addon for Remastered since there's only a few differences between formats. I merged the script with the SR3\4 one now. Also fixed an issue with meshes that use a less common vertex format.

Back