[XENIA] Saints Row 2 - Easy Respect + Cash/Non-Flagging Cheats/All Vehicles at Dealership

With Xenia becoming the more stable method to play this game (at least until the PC patch comes out), I decided to dabble in creating a few mods for it.

These mods include

- All Vehicles at Dealerships
Adds every single vehicle + every single variant to the car dealerships. Boats are at Ship It, Bikes are at Cycles, the rest are at Foreign Power. Does not include DLC vehicles.

screenshot02.pngscreenshot03.pngscreenshot04.pngscreenshot05.png

- Easy Respect + Money
Changes the reward of the Mayhem activity in Red Light, right outside of the crib so that each time you complete a level, it will reward you with infinite respect and $20,000,000 in cash

screenshot01.png

- Non-Flagging Cheats
Changes all cheats to not flag your save, allowing you to cheat as much as you want, without losing the ability to autosave.

Installation instructions:
- Replace the misc_tables_startup.vpp_xbox2 and misc_tables_city.vpp_xbox2 files with the ones in the archive.
- For Non-Flagging Cheats and All Vehicles at Dealerships, separate archives have also been created for those who want to pick and choose/only play with one of those mods.
- The raw xtbl files have also been provided for those who want to either build their own vpp_xbox2 archives, or modify the files to their liking.

This mod is intended for and tested on the game running in Xenia. I have not tested it on an actual modded Xbox 360. You can install it on the current native PC version, but I would much recommend using Gentlemen of the Row (which has similar mods built into it) instead.

Attachments

• easyrespect&cash+nonflaggincheats+allvehiclesatdealership.zip
    20.1 MB · Views: 198

Fair warning alot of pc mods are not compatible with xbox 360 sr2 outright (even on xenia) especially if dlc is installed or if on latest TU, for some mods you will have to modify the dlc files as well as tu for compatibility (mostly lua files). 360 is more limited on what it allows, however xenia ignores some things and allows things to work when it should not, it becomes a very horrible real problem on actual hardware. Not to mention if you play coop or MP with some pc mods you can cause mad crash issues with clients, but that same rule also is just a matter of using mods or creating mods that modify files that can and will desync/crash client side such as all color pools, weapons, 3d items, customization all sorts. Some PC files have to be majorly majorly modified to be compatible for sr2 for 360 as the table limits/memory pools were increased slightly on pc side. Again xenia may just allow some things to work and that's a fault with xenia as is because when it comes to real hardware it will be a major issue. It's one of the main main reasons I stopped modding sr2 for 360 due to all of these stupid limitations, not to mention the gamesave bloat added by new weapons, new triggers, new cribs etc.

I made a couple of mods for Xenia Saints Row 2. (I wasn't too sure where to post these and i didn't want to confuse two versions of the PC and Xenia mods of Saints Row 2)

These aren't using the PC table values but these are directly edited from the Xbox 360 version which features:

Aim Assist Disabled
Hide Button Press Hint
Live a Low Profile Life
No Laws
Gangs Drive Civilian Cars
Height Options
Sprint Options (Single Player only)
Play as yourself in Zombie Uprising

Attachments

• Saints Row 2 Xenia Mods.7z
    468.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: