No rewards for Hitman etc

Hi again.

That's odd. The 60 fps patch or xex file shouldn't affect any changes to the misc and misc2 files. Did you make sure to replace all of the Hitman weapons' "locked" variable with "unlocked"? I remember there also being a value in there that counts how many cribs the player has unlocked before letting them get certain weapons from their cribs. I'd keep this value at either 0 or 1 for them to appear in your cribs from the start of the game. It should also work on existing saves as well as new ones.

Should they not pop up in your cribs, I could take a look at the files I have on my side to see what may be the issue. Spadita's mod that I've linked for you should work from the get-go if you haven't used it already.

Im like super late to this thread, but the author that made that original .xex file had made an updated 60fps xex file. Tho it appears he deleted his account cuz i cant find his threads anymore. Luckily I have the updated file but im not sure if I'm allowed to repost his mod or if there is a way to share it with you guys considering it is his mod.

The good news is all activities are fixed and all rewards are given upon completion, the bad news is you will have start all over if you saved your game afterwards when you were supposed to unlock something. It also has some problems of its own. In my experience all the game cutscenes are bugged in some way. For example, characters being stuck in place, weird interactions, and characters not holding objects correctly. Some in game doors are also bugged in which they sometimes spaz out blocking you from enter or exiting a building. And overall i wouldn't get a constant smooth 60fps without it dipping compared to the old one.

So overall I kept both files. Used the updated for activities and the old one for the story. If there's a way to share the file lmk
if you could send those, that would be great. i did all the hitman activities and didnt get a thing. pissed me off.

Back