Juiced Patch

You know I always I had theory that when the dynamic lighting was disabled, it was really just secretly lighting from the game's ugly mode. It turns out I was partially correct.

Last edited:
After installing V2, and even after reverting to V1, I got drops to 30 every couple of seconds, restarting my PC fixed it. I assume that connecting to Openspy via Multiplayer instead of Co-op caused this issue as once I logged in with Co-op and played multiplayer, the game worked fine.

Using DXVK with the patch plus overhauled stilwater and getting great framerate all around, over 100 on many places, cutscenes can sometimes go to 45 to 60 but nothing bad at all while playing with my friend, like i said amazing work.

One more thing I am noticing with V2 is that when I try to enable Ugly mode my screen goes black, I assume this is because of F13's visual overhaul mod but I will have to check.

After installing V2, and even after reverting to V1, I got drops to 30 every couple of seconds, restarting my PC fixed it. I assume that connecting to Openspy via Multiplayer instead of Co-op caused this issue as once I logged in with Co-op and played multiplayer, the game worked fine.
if you're saying the issue persists after changing files then it's an external issue. Not sure why openspy would conflict at all seeing as how we all developed this mod with an exe that was patched for openspy since dev day 1

If you actually read the changelog it says you need to disable anti aliasing before ugly mode will work
In arentyoumaria's defence, there's currently nothing in README.txt, reloaded.ini, or even Post #1 of this thread mentioning that. But thanks for explaining.

Added Bloom toggle
v2 issue: Enabling the Bloom fix causes the environment to darken for a moment after entering the Crib Wardrobe and TV menus. Even with HDR off.
Juicedv2DarkMenuBloomBug.png

You can use the patch on the steam version of the game. You will need to use steamless to strip the steam drm from the exe and preferably use a LAA patching tool to make the exe LAA, making the exe LAA provides more usable RAM to the game. Both can be found with a google search. You still need a legit copy of the game of course.

Back