Car customization tweaks and stuff

The 360 version is a little too complex, the car customization files are already compressed there for both base game and dlc vehicles and unfortunaly, there's no way to decompress them so we can get the raw .xtbl files that I need to mod them.
The most I can do is change the parameters of the vehicles handling.

The 360 version is a little too complex, the car customization files are already compressed there for both base game and dlc vehicles and unfortunaly, there's no way to decompress them so we can get the raw .xtbl files that I need to mod them.
The most I can do is change the parameters of the vehicles handling.
damn.....

By chance you have the .xtbl of suv_4dr_luxury05 (Bulldog)? I'm trying to create a Victor variant for it, but i dont know how to add a color option for this part
1725239623264.png

1725239646925.png

Last edited:
By chance you have the .xtbl of suv_4dr_luxury05 (Bulldog)? I'm trying to create a Victor variant for it, but i dont know how to add a color option for this part
View attachment 40426
View attachment 40428
Is it not "Misc. Color > Paint > Softtop"? Looking at it in N++, it seems to use interior colors:
Code:
                    <Color_Choice>
                      <Slot>Misc. Color</Slot>
                      <Component>Paint</Component>
                      <Color_Slot>Softtop</Color_Slot>
                      <Color>
                        <Color_Pool>Interiors Autumn Wood Brown</Color_Pool>
                      </Color>
                    </Color_Choice>
I tried in-game and it isn't colorable in the garage. But I wouldn't have thought that means it's default spawn color can't be changed.

Is it not "Misc. Color > Paint > Softtop"? Looking at it in N++, it seems to use interior colors:
Code:
                    <Color_Choice>
                      <Slot>Misc. Color</Slot>
                      <Component>Paint</Component>
                      <Color_Slot>Softtop</Color_Slot>
                      <Color>
                        <Color_Pool>Interiors Autumn Wood Brown</Color_Pool>
                      </Color>
                    </Color_Choice>
I tried in-game and it isn't colorable in the garage. But I wouldn't have thought that means it's default spawn color can't be changed.
Is not softtop as far ik, i tryed to change the color but didnt change it

Is not softtop as far ik, i tryed to change the color but didnt change it
It is a softtop, just like what you can see on the Stiletto.
It's the Misc. Color branch of the Color Slot in the _cust.xtbl, you have to make sure it's buyable and then on the vehicle's variant .xtbl you'd have to make sure it's a single color and a interior color.
I'll post here my .xtbl's so you can try them and see if they work for that Victor variant, which I've managed to make in-game at Rim Jobs

Attachments

• suv_4dr_luxury05_cust.xtbl
    84.3 KB · Views: 10
  • SUV_4DR_LUXURY05.xtbl
    189.8 KB · Views: 12
That is another thing I did on the updated version of this mod, I made it so it was possible for the Bling and Beater variants of the NRG-V8 to spawn with that livery and I also made it buyable at rim jobs.
Other thing my edited xtbls do is allow you to buy the gas cap on the Bulldog, it's still part of the model but it goes unused in the base game.

Back