Make a mod that replaces the Asian/Caucasian voice lines with British ones (SR2 Male 1)

Someone try to recreate the White/Asian voicelines as the british male 1 voice from sr2. I'm thinking it could either be done with AI or someone trying to do an impression of the voice

Last edited:
I could actually do the impression (it's not perfect, but it's pretty close), but if you look at my music modding attempts, the problem is mainly getting the voice clips to actually work.

If you could get that working that would be amazing! I'm not worried if it's perfect or anything just an impression is fine. It's also probably even harder to do it for cutscenes than songs on the radio.

If you could get that working that would be amazing! I'm not worried if it's perfect or anything just an impression is fine. It's also probably even harder to do it for cutscenes than songs on the radio.
It's frankly irrelevant
The audio is basically all the same, minus the wma tracks which get played by the xbox system itself, the trouble being, I have absolutely no clue what black magic fuckery was used to produce it, and without that, you can't replace them.

Back