10 Stunt Jumps For Reward

I'm not 100 percent sure it this should go in here or in others, but since it is an activity I thought to post it here.
If it is in the wrong location I apologize. Just go ahead and move it if you need to.

If you think that 80 Stunt Jumps are just too many than I have a gift for you.
This mod will unlock the reward after just 10 stunt jumps.

All Jumps are located around the airport, and all start at ground level.

01. The Airplane graveyard. Drive up the hollow hull and land on the lower roof.

02. The ramp by the side of the building next to jump number three

03. The Ramp Up The Side Of The Airplane

04. The Ramp Immediately Across From Number Three. Using a bootlegger kept me from losing my car

05. The Second Ramp Shaped Like The One You Just Jumped (You Will Probobly Lose Your Ride)

06. The Third Ramp Shaped Like Number Four. (04 - 06 are in a line on the opposite side of the
run way to the hanger used in jump 3.)

07. The Ramp Against The Side Of The Building Across The Run Way From The Airliner Parked Near
The Terminal.

08. The Ramp Across The Run Way From Jump 1. Will Land You On Top Of A Building.

09. The Pipe Ramp That Jumps You Over The Gas Tanks. Across The Street From Airport On Walkway.

10. The Ramp Directly Across The Road From The Last Jump. You Will Land You On A Roof.

This was a simple mod to do once I figured out where the stunt jump information was stored.

I found this information out thanks to a post by Idolninja in a topic called 'Three Questions'
It's in the Saints Row 2 Get Help/Troubleshooting Section way back on page 39. Mike gave A list
of what files are involved in unlocking certain rewards, and it turns out that in this case there
are two. Exploration_Diversion.xtbl and stunt_jumps.cts. I also looked into Stunt_jumping_diversion.xtbl
but it isn't necessary for this mod.

What you need to make this modification yourself is open stunt_jumps.cts and delete all the
information for stunt jums 10 - 79. The stunt jump numbers on screen start with 1 but in the code they start with 0.

Note These jumps are not listed in numerical order.

Once you've removed the other jumps and saved your file then close it and open Exploration_Diversion.Xtbl and scroll down to the Stunt Jumps section. Remove all the jumps except the first 10 (Listed as 0 - 9) and remember thet may not be in numerical order either. Then just save your file.

You'll want to drop these files in the 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder located in the optional_mod_stuff directory in the Gentlemen Of The Row File And Recompile. Then Place your freshly compiled files in your Saints Row 2 directory and start your game.

If your ganme refuses to load you probobly have a syntax error somewhere. either compare your files to mine or just use mine instead.

If You have already completed more than 10 stunt jumps this will not work.

Note: This mod was made using files from the Gentlemen Of The Row mod, but since I didn't alter anything other
than the number of stunt jumps I think it should work fine in a vanilla game.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 10 Stunt Jumps.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 22
Back