3 Homies in Bulldog w Turret for SR4

From the readme.txt in attached archive file:

Version 1

This is my 'port' of my original 3 Homies in a Bulldog for SR3 for SR4.

What this mod does: Allows for all 3 homies in your crew to ride with you in the Bulldog with Turret.
Two will sit in the Turret seat, one down below. All Homies will use whatever weapons they have equipped, except of course the Turret gunner
who will use the turret gun. Normally YOU the player can control that but if you have crew mates they take control. To start trouble you have to use a pistol or
something to shoot at 'subjects' and then your homies will begin their mayhem cleanup.
Thanks to Idol Ninja's work of getting the cheat to allow us to add the Bulldog with machine gun Turret for SR4. So you will have to use https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/additional-cheats.3212/ to get the Bulldog with machine gun turret.

Be sure to stop by the garage to customize your Bulldog!

You will have to have Idol Ninja's SR4 cheat pack Version SIX (or later) for this to work so you can add the Bulldog w Turret version via the cheat. You
will NOT find this version Bulldog in default SR4 or in prior versions of IdolNinja's cheat pack.

TO INSTALL simply copy vehicle_interaction_info.xtbl from this compressed archive to your Saints Row 4 main folder where the main executable file is.
Start the game. Have fun.

TO UNINSTALL simply delete the file.

Of course you have to not be in the game itself when adding or removing the mods. Kill the game process or exit normally and install or uninstall then.

Known 'glitches' At present the right seat rider when shooting sort of stands up to shoot and her head and shoulders will stick through the canopy compartment.
It is possible this could be fixed in a later version if I take the time to figure out how to alter. I have a idea just a matter of bothering to do so. Turret rider also stands up.
If someone else beats me to it to improve or fix, by all means post!

Future modders are more than welcome to use this and incorporate in their own mods that alter vehicle_interaction_info.xtbl BY ALL MEANS!

Just mention my forum name in your mod read_me .
Uzi from Saintsrowmods.com forum

Attachments

• 3 Homies in Bulldog w Turret SR4 Version 1.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 785
Last edited:
Bug / feature report (a feature, IMO):

It seems that this mod also works with the <Assert>.

Without this mod, like the Bulldog, <Assert> has space for two homies only:

With this mod, like the Bulldog, <Assert> now has space for three homies (third homie will be awkwardly placed behind the homie manning the turret):

So, this mod should now be named '3 Homies in <Assert> and Bulldog w Turret for SR4'. =)

Back