All of masako team's RAR/7zip mods dont download

if this doesnt belong in this forum, please direct me to the correct one,

but when ever i download one of masako team's mods that include a RAR/7zip file, eg. Ultor Rising, it gives me a network error

1725099924286.png

Please help me with this, it only happens to masako team's mods, im using opera GX, ive also used binge to see if opera was the problem and it still gave me an error, i turned off my antivirus and it still didnt work.

if this doesnt belong in this forum, please direct me to the correct one,

but when ever i download one of masako team's mods that include a RAR/7zip file, eg. Ultor Rising, it gives me a network error

View attachment 40408
Please help me with this, it only happens to masako team's mods, im using opera GX, ive also used binge to see if opera was the problem and it still gave me an error, i turned off my antivirus and it still didnt work.
Probably wont work.. download it on your phone, connect it with ur pc.. and look for the file on it, then just drag it on ur pc

damn, it doesnt download again. it just doesnt go past 32KB, is this maybe a problem on masako team's end? it cant be on my end because i can download other rar files on srmods.com, i saw another comment on ultor rising's download page having the same problem as me.

Back