SOLVED an issue with the HUB (SRIV) (SOLVED)

I'm not new to modding games and fixing issues, however I am new to modding SRIV.
I would like to clarify that when I refer to "mods" I mean files in root, not files in "\mods". I have no issues there.

I'm on epic, which means I can only get the re-elected patch (big sad), I did the prologue and the first mini game then once the screen fades and the character gets sent back to the power plant I paused the game, saved, and started to mod. I added mods one by one (starting with pentagon patch) and every time Ilaunched the game and spent some time running about to see if it was stable before ALT F4'ing and adding another. The one thing I didn't bloody try was opening the hub, and now when I press tab to do so the screen will freeze and the mouse cursor appears on screen. If I listen carefully I can hear that the menu is there, it just isnt displaying correctly, no matter which sub menu I end up in (I also cannot go back from any sub menu I enter)

While it would be very easy for me to delete the files and start over, testing them again I would prefer not to. Is there any easy way to figure out whats causing issues?

hiya, kind of sounds like SuperUI issue.
It sounds very likely that it just doesn't work with Re-Elected, but its settings are stored in vint_lib.lua.
one of the settings set up an alternate code to do the hub menus. hope checking that helps

Back