Correct Zombie Carlos Animations

Decided to make Zombie Carlos use some Zombie animations as a reference from Zombie Lin in sr1..

Known issues: When Zombie Carlos attacks ya, you have to press "1" or "2" to get rid of him.. Sadly those keys dont show up on screen like in the minigame, if someone knows how to manage to make it work, would be great. Not to mention that sometimes it will move like originally does (human movement)

How To Install:
Place the files in "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder and then you build the patch
Create a new folder (call it whatever you want, is optional) inside "mods" folder and place the files in. Run the program, select the folder that you created and then you create the patch

Add this in your preload file in case you face issues such as A or T pose..
"pml1_zm_sd.anim"
"pml1_zm_walk.anim"
"pml1_zm_run.anim"
"pml1_zm_et.anim"
"pml1_zm_grab_biting_b.anim"
"pml1_zm_walk_b.anim"
"pml1_zm_run_b.anim"
"pml1_zm_grab_b_biting_b.anim"
"pml1_zm_et_to_sd.anim"
"pml1_zm_sd_to_et.anim"
"pml1_zm_rd_atkl_a.anim"
"pml1_zm_rd_atkr_a.anim"
"pml1_zm_grab_b.anim"
"pml1_zm_grab_rlease_a.anim"
"pml1_zm_grab_rlease_b.anim"
"pml1_zm_grab_b_b.anim"
"pml1_zm_grab_b_rlease_b.anim"
"pml1_zm_grab_b_rlease_a.anim"
"pml1_zm_grab_biting_a.anim
"pml1_zm_grab_b_biting_a.anim"
"pml1_zm_grab_b_biting_b.anim"

Credits to:
- [V] IdolNinja and the GotR team
- Masamaru

Attachments

• Correct Zombie Carlos Animations.rar
    1.3 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
homie help me my saints row 2 stop working after or in the middle of a Cutscene and sometimes the screen goes all white and starts to fade the fps helps me please

Last edited:
This just looks right

In the first beginning mission i remember Female walking style can do this but after you leave the game for once and load the game.. the animation cannot be used again.. its so sad Volition didn't keep this walking style in the next mission.. and glad someone found and create this mods walking style i might used it for my Blonde caucasian character.

In the first beginning mission i remember Female walking style can do this but after you leave the game for once and load the game.. the animation cannot be used again.. its so sad Volition didn't keep this walking style in the next mission.. and glad someone found and create this mods walking style i might used it for my Blonde caucasian character.
yeah I believe it's a problem where the game doesn't save what gender animations to play you'll need to force female animations to default, there's actually a mod around here that does just that.

yeah I believe it's a problem where the game doesn't save what gender animations to play you'll need to force female animations to default, there's actually a mod around here that does just that.
BandiG share the file for that.. since thecommand prompt version will affect everyone in Stilwater.

Back