Do you play multiplayer?

Curiosity strikes me again.
How many of the people on the forum here play multilayer with people they don't know?

Personally, i do join random peoples game every once in a while, but the communication seems to be lacking, so usually its with people i know.

Well I certainly don't. My social skills are so deplorable it'll be amazing if I ever get along with anyone in this world. Personally I just don't like the Co-op/ Multiplayer thing at all. I have tried the Co-op once on Saints Row the Third and I never went back.

Well I certainly don't. My social skills are so deplorable it'll be amazing if I ever get along with anyone in this world. Personally I just don't like the Co-op/ Multiplayer thing at all. I have tried the Co-op once on Saints Row the Third and I never went back.

challenge accepted. send me a friend request and ill play with you anytime :3

Co-op, yes because my friends and I have a blast with it; multiplayer, no because like cyrus said:
My social skills are so deplorable it'll be amazing if I ever get along with anyone in this world.
I generally loathe people when it comes to playing PC games online, especially when I end up in a server with a 12-year-old that thinks they can play with the "big kids" and try to act like they're all tough and cool. But besides that, yeah, I generally repel people playing online because I have some shitty social skills.

Last edited:
well see here's the thing. regardless of your social skills in life, i have this sneaking suspicion that you actually cant communicate via the chat without first sending a friend request, and if your like me and don't just hand out friend requests willy nilly then you might find it hard to even get a conversation started with anyone. unless you have a mic of course but.... idk i don't like hooking up my mic @~@

Co-op, yes because my friends and I have a blast with it; multiplayer, no because like cyrus said:

I generally loathe people when it comes to playing PC games online, especially when I end up in a server with a 12-year-old that thinks they can play with the "big kids" and try to act like they're all tough and cool. But besides that, yeah, I generally repel people playing online because I have some shitty social skills.

well prepare for trouble, and make it double.

two challenges accepted

I only play with a friend every so often. Steam is never able to match me with anyone.

Back