Exactly as the title says.
EVERY PISTOL
EVERY SMG
EVERY SHOTGUN
EVERY RIFLE
AND MORE!

For a complete list, check right under this, you dork.
In addition to the base game's pistol and SMG dual-wield, and GOTR's Twelve Gauge, I've added the following.
STUN GUN
LAZARUS
TOMBSTONE
THE ORBITAL LAUNCHER
AS14 HAMMER
XS-2 ULTIMAX
PIMP CANE
AS12 RIOT
K6 KRUKOV
AR-40 XTND
AR-50 XMAC
AR200 SAW
AR-50 W/GRENADE LAUNCHER
MINIGUN
RPG
CHAINSAW LAUNCHER
FLAMETHROWER
MCMANUS 2010
ANNIHILATOR RPG
NUKAMINGO 9001
HANDHELD SEPTIC GUN

Oh, and you can use most of them in cars too.
(Exceptions being the RPGs, AR50s, and the Septic Gun. They don't work. Especially the Septic Gun. I tried out the Septic Gun and it was a world of dookie, a fatal error not even task manager could fix. Like, seriously, it was bad. And the fart noises wouldn't stop. It was traumatizing.)
The arm glitch is unfixable, I tried. No clue what causes it. No clue how to fix it. Every other glitch, well... enjoy the ride. A lot of the dual wields function completely differently than the normal version or other dual wields, so try them all out!

Credit to Janson, MasakoTeam, and IdolNinja. Couldn't have made this mod without any of them.
Oh, credit to Singa too. Used their mod on accident the first time around.
INSTRUCTIONS
OPTION 1: Go into your GOTR folder, then optional mod stuff, then replace the weapons.xtbl there with mine. Build a new patch and move it over as per usual.
OPTION 2 (untested): Put this in 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE, build a new patch as per usual. Haven't tried this at all. Tell me if it works down below!

Attachments

• Screenshot (168).png
    Screenshot (168).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 491
  • weapons.xtbl
    352.8 KB · Views: 465
This one's just cool

There's already a bunch of clipping issues in the game it's fine

Back