Friendly Fire Unrestricted

Friendly Fire Unrestricted Version 2 Released!

This mod now offers two features:

1. All player available weapons are now purchasable in Friendly Fire by default.
2. All weapon upgrades available via Friendly Fire are now 100% FREE.

Notice:
1. Each feature resides within its own .xtbl file. This means that you can either have both or just choose one, it does not matter.

Attachments

• Friendly Fire Unrestricted V2.rar
    18.4 KB · Views: 3,624
Last edited:
Thanks, just one odd thing, the Tiny Pistol seems to lock the camera in place.

edit: I found out what was causing it, the Better Weapons Mod was keeping it from resetting. Sorry for the mix up.

Last edited:
This mod doesn't work with the DLC weapons. ^^ It removes them from the stores.

Some of IdolNinja's add. cheat, color changer, JK's Anatomically correct female textures.. I think it may have something to do with the faulty update that wrecked the game. I just put this mod in to buy the weapons that have dissapeared. Works like a charm. Perhaps you could make the same mod but temporary with the weapons free to help them poor people out who can't finish quests due to needing a unique weapon that has dissapeared you normally can't buy.

Or just right-click the game, go to properties and instead of having it stand on "Automatcally update", put it on "do not automatically update". In case you still want to chat with friends.

Thanks guys, I originally meant to post that in the thread on the new patch but I guess I forgot to look at what tab I was in. Anyways, this is still a great mod for me since I want to do a livestream and it's much more interesting to have everything unlocked in the beginning than having people watch me unlock things for hours on end :p

Or just right-click the game, go to properties and instead of having it stand on "Automatcally update", put it on "do not automatically update". In case you still want to chat with friends.
The game will still try to update when you run it, even with this set.

Back