I can (almost) queue multiple compliments/taunts

While playing around with customizable_action from the More Taunts mod, I discovered that if you break the code (for example by introducing a >< where it shouldn't be), then instead of having one compliment and one taunt, the character will randomly cycle through a set of compliments/taunts.

So you would see The Experience, Head Nod, Thumbs Up, Wooo Yell, and maybe Raise the Roof, but not much more. It only seems to pick out of a very narrow range of animations.

It appears that there is a core of Default or Standard Compliments/Taunts that the game falls back on if customizable_action is broken, and it doesn't just pick one animation and stick with it, but goes for the mixed box assortment.

If you could change that core animation list, then you could play SR4 with a selection of compliments/taunts - maybe five of each - that the character would randomly go through. There's a word for that, and it rhymes with foursome.

So I'm wondering if anyone (with more experience unpacking Saints Row files than me) knows where that list of default Compliments/Taunts can be found, and if it can be modded?

Back