Is there any way to fix the broken on foot playlist?

I decided to add some of my own music to the game through PhantasyRow, but the on foot playlist doesn't work with Xenia at all unfortunately, is there really no work around? It's a shame too, because other than this small problem the game works flawlessly, but I absolutely love it when a game let's you put your own music in.

Last edited:
I decided to add some of my own music to the game through PhantasyRow, but the on foot playlist doesn't work with Xenia at all unfortunately, is there really no work around? It's a shame too, because other than this small problem the game works flawlessly, but I absolutely love it when a game let's you put your own music in.
That's because that format can only be played on Xbox 360/Xbox One, Xenia doesn't support that music driver and that media driver was built for Xbox systems in mind.

That's because that format can only be played on Xbox 360/Xbox One, Xenia doesn't support that music driver and that media driver was built for Xbox systems in mind.
Is it possible that some coding genius could make a mod that changes the audio player music format to the format that the radio or main menu music use?

Last edited:
In the meanwhile I'm using Foobar in the background with hot keys to pause music during cutscenes and to skip songs while also pointing it towards the audio folder of the game so I get a mix of my own music with some of the games original soundtrack thrown in as well, and it works surprisingly well, I turned the in game music audio down to 0 of course.

Last edited:
Back