Lin SR2/ Dex/ Troy/ julius

Hi I was wondering since SR1 mods became available for pc and that now SR1 became modable on this website. Could we ever port old models from SR1 to SR2? I always loved Lin so much and i found it a shame that she died back in sr1. Could we ever bring her back in sr2? That would be mad insane to put her on the homie list. Same goes for troy, dex and julius from sr1

Hi I was wondering since SR1 mods became available for pc and that now SR1 became modable on this website. Could we ever port old models from SR1 to SR2? I always loved Lin so much and i found it a shame that she died back in sr1. Could we ever bring her back in sr2? That would be mad insane to put her on the homie list. Same goes for troy, dex and julius from sr1
That would be specially hard because I know it to be possible to export character models from SR1 to blender but importing any and all kinds of models to SR2 is 100% impossible. There is a simple model extraction tool for SR2 but it can't import anything.
We are stuck with what we have, sorry but you'll have to limit yourself with modding the game to add SR2 Julius as a homie, unlock Chief Troy, and just cosplay as Lin/Dex.

That would be specially hard because I know it to be possible to export character models from SR1 to blender but importing any and all kinds of models to SR2 is 100% impossible. There is a simple model extraction tool for SR2 but it can't import anything.
We are stuck with what we have, sorry but you'll have to limit yourself with modding the game to add SR2 Julius as a homie, unlock Chief Troy, and just cosplay as Lin/Dex.
alright thx a lot but ik for a fact theres a model of sr2 dex why cant we still not add him? nobody tried yet i think.

alright thx a lot but ik for a fact theres a model of sr2 dex why cant we still not add him? nobody tried yet i think.
That model is stuck in the console versions of the game alongside all the other dlc content.
Maybe we could get him as a homie if the pc patch was released but that's clearly not gonna happen.
Maybe if someone modded the 360 version of the game like Cabosse did all those years back but nope, he gave up on it.

That model is stuck in the console versions of the game alongside all the other dlc content.
Maybe we could get him as a homie if the pc patch was released but that's clearly not gonna happen.
Maybe if someone modded the 360 version of the game like Cabosse did all those years back but nope, he gave up on it.
ig so maybe someone would be able if we had more tools for console.

Back