Modify crew cloths.

Hi,i'm looking for a mod that allow to change the cloths of your follower.
If possible also the main companions (shaundi,pierce etc.).Thanks.

Hi,i'm looking for a mod that allow to change the cloths of your follower.
If possible also the main companions (shaundi,pierce etc.).Thanks.

Npc clothing doesn't work that way. The clothing and body are all one model. Clothes are not interchangeable and wearable like they were in sr2, so you can't swap them between npcs or have the player wear them.

Shit,ok thanks.
Some pedestrians wear buyable cloth.Can be possible to change the cloth of them?

No, they do not. If you see something that looks similar then that's because there was a completely separate unique clothing designed for the player. Once again, you can not wear npc clothing. It just doesn't work that way.

Mod_Test_001.jpg

'npc_Shaundi.str2_pc' --> Gibbed.SaintsRow3.UnpackSTR2.exe
'gang_female_carrie.str2_pc' --> Gibbed.SaintsRow3.UnpackSTR2.exe

Inside 'npc_Shaundi' folder, there are 5 'shaundi... files' and 7 'shaundi_head... files'.
'shaundi... files' are related to shaundi's body (except face) including clothes.
'shaundi_head... files' are related to shaundi's head (except hair).
So I replaced 'shaundi... files' with 'carrie... files' (inside 'gang_female_carrie' folder).
And then, I renamed 'carrie... files' to 'shaundi... files'.

'npc_Shaundi' folder --> Gibbed.SaintsRow3.PackSTR2.exe
'character_containers.asm_pc' --> Gibbed.SaintsRow3.UpdateASM.exe

Hair mesh is attached to body mesh in this case. (Maybe different in other cases)
I want to use both Shaundi's hair and other clothes but I don't know how to make it possible.

Mod_Test_013.jpg

I remember doing this a few days ago. If i may ask, was i the insperation for this after talking about it in the goup chat or did we just have the same idea?

Modifying 'character_definitions.xtbl' is more simple.

Replacing <Model><Filename>Shaundi.cmeshx</Filename></Model>
to <Model><Filename>'npc name'.cmeshx</Filename></Model>

Just thinking...I didn't test yet.

By the way...Is my trial with str2_pc needless?

Back