N-Forcer

Is there a possible way to mod in a N-Forcer without enabling STAG, I just want the vehicle. Maybe a way to clone vehicles int the garage?

Same question about black vtol. is possible to remove yellow parts from it, leaving it fully black?

Perhaps when Minimaul's done with his save editor, there will be garage-editing functionality. It's a tall order, though.

Arioh, he wasn't asking about customizing the vehicle. That would be nice, if we could make helis customizable, but i think there's something in the engine code specifically preventing it. I'm no authority, though.

I see... so than can textures be edited? coz yellow stag logo this is just texture with alpha channel... There is 3 different vtols, and difference only in textures...

Pretty sure textures can be changed, yeah. Finding them can be a bit tricky. You're welcome to look. :) I suppose they're probably in with the rest of the model data for those planes.

As i understand, a black one comes from mission 23, the "destroyed statue" version of the ending.

A purple one, however, i have not seen. Where did you get that?

the purple one is in the saints hq heliport don't know how I got it was just there when i looked. i've done all the missons where do you go to get/pickup the black one and is it unbranded eg not stag or saints?

You can re-play the last few missions once; the game lets you start at Three Way. I haven't done so yet, but i assume you can obtain the black VTOL that way.

This is getting a bit off-topic, so let me try to steer it back around: The replay mod lets you enable STAG long enough to get an n-forcer. You can then switch back to the end-game state by starting and cancelling a replay of Gangstas In Space (mission 24), but there is apparently a little confusion, at the moment, over what constitutes the end-game state, so the details of that may be changing in the near future.

Back