NaturalHairColourStudio_Banner_2.png

Tired of dull, lifeless hair? Try NEW Natural Hair-Colour Studio from Seabound Pharmaceuticals! (Now with hyaluronic acid! We don't know what it is either!)

ABOUT:

Natural Hair-Colour Studio offers 20 new natural hair colours, each with 10 alternate variations!
Each natural hair colour pigment has been picked from real brand hair-dye colour swatches.

NaturalHairColours_Blondes.png
NaturalHairColours_Redheads.png
NaturalHairColours_Brunettes.png
NaturalHairColours_Silvers&Blacks.png

Each of these colours offer 10 variations, including:
NaturalHairColours_BlondeSpeculars.png
NaturalHairColours_RedheadSpeculars.png
NaturalHairColours_BrunetteSpeculars.png
NaturalHairColours_SilverSpeculars.png
NaturalHairColours_BlackSpeculars.png
NaturalHairColours_HighlightsExamples.png

Each colour takes up two rows of the hair colour menu:
NaturalHairColours_MenuGuide.png

INDEPENDENT EYEBROW COLOURS: (*Standalone Download)

Much like Singa's mod of the same name, this mod allows you to use a different hair colour for your eyebrows than for your head!
Eyebrows will now use the Facial Hair colour.
IndependentEyebrows_Example.png

These changes have been made at the source, meaning you can use any combination of Head Hair, Eyebrows, Moustache, Beard, and Sideburns you wish!

There are three compatible versions of the file included in the download:
1. Vanilla​
2. GotR
3. SuperUI
(The SuperUI version of this file was already heavily modified by nclok1405. I have only made a minor change to it for this mod. This version of the file has been uploaded with permission.)

As a bonus, I have included versions of this file which enable you to colour your moustache separately to your beard, so you can now create that iconic Hollywood Hulk Hogan stubble/'stache combo!:
IndependentEyebrowColours_HoganStache_Crop.png

INSTALLATION:

(via
Gentlemen Of The Row):
1. COPY the contents of the "Natural Hair-Colour Studio" folder.
2. PASTE into "Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE".
3. Rebuild your Gentlemen Of The Row custom patch by double-clicking "Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat" and following the instructions.
4. Move the newly created contents of "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH" into your Saints Row 2 root folder (where SR2_pc.exe is located).
5. Launch Saints Row 2 and visit the Plastic Surgeon to try out your new hair colours!

(via SR2ModManager):
1. COPY the "Natural Hair-Colour Studio" folder above the Read Me.
2. PASTE into "SR2ModManager_v2.07\mods".
3. Run "SR2ModManager.exe" and tick the "Natural Hair-Colour Studio" folder you just copied over.
4. Compile your "patch.vpp_pc" and move it from "SR2ModManager_v2.07\patch_vpp_pc_new" into your Saints Row 2 root directory (where SR2_pc.exe is located).
5. Launch Saints Row 2 and visit the Plastic Surgeon to try out your new hair colours!

CREDITS:

-"Gentlemen Of The Row" by IdolNinja (&Co)​
-"SR2ModManager" by Masamaru​
-"Even More Hair Colors" by Admixon (I learned to make Natural Hair-Colour Studio by studying Admixon's mod. Download Admixon's mod if you want crazier hair colours!)
-"Indepentent Eyebrow Colors" by Singa (The original version.)
-"SuperUI" by nclok1405 (The SuperUI compatible files I've provided are identical to nclok1405's, except for the Hair Colour assignments. I would not be capable of doing any of the work nclok1405 did to that file in SuperUI. Big-time credit where it is due!)

Unzipped Folder Size (Natural Hair-Colour Studio): 158 KB
Unzipped Folder Size (Independent Eyebrow Colours): 543 KB

Attachments

• Natural Hair-Colour Studio v1.0.zip
    8.4 KB · Views: 435
  • Independent Eyebrow Colours v1.0.zip
    81.8 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Back