No mission replay option

Hi, I recently decided to play Saints Row but I found it would not run, the problem was resolved after I verified the cache in Steam. However after loading the game I found that there were no options to replay any of the previous missions and I was unable to use any of the cheats from the Gentlemen of Steelport mod, I was however able to use mods from Sandbox+. I'm wondering if there would be anyway to get the mission replay back up as well as the rest of the GoS mods.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Sounds like one of the files that gets changed by a mod was overwritten by Steam. Reinstalling your mods should get them working again.

I managed to fix the mission replay issue by installing the separate Mission Replay V8 mod, I don't think the other GoS cheats are working but I'm not too fussed about those as I never really used those, but thanks for the quick reply though

hmm, not none of the mods are working other than mission replay now. Looks like I'm going to have to reinstall them. To do so should I run the "Remove_all_SRTT_mods.bat" first? Also, will reinstalling GoS and Sandbox+ cause me to lose any progression I've made in the game? (apologies for all of the questions :p)

Changing or removing mods should have no effect on your game save/progress.

You can run the batch file, but it would be better if you manually verified that everything was removed from your SRTT folder after running the batch file, before proceeding with a reinstall.

Back