Professor Genki shows up on Radar

I don't mean you can pull up the map and see him across town, but when he's local, could he have a blip (like enemies are red dots)? Preferably a non- red or purple blip.

Or, could someone find in the many code files the triggers that cause him to show up? There might be something buried in the coding...

I'm low on funds and finding/killing him would bring in that 300k I really need right now in my current campaign.

I can't find consistent circumstances in all the times anybody on the web has found him.

When I found him in past campaigns, it was always around a bunch of other mascots, but I don't know where to go to find a bunch of mascots (outside Planet Saints doesn't count, I mean the furries).

You could increase Genki's spawn chances in spawn_info_categories.xtbl

Code:
            <Group>
                <Name>spawn_Civ_Genki</Name>
                <DayChance>0.05</DayChance>
                <NightChance>0.05</NightChance>
                <DayCap>1</DayCap>
                <NightCap>1</NightCap>
                <Item_Carried>None</Item_Carried>
                <Carry_Percent>0</Carry_Percent>
                <Group_Category>Special Ped</Group_Category>
                <VehicleDayCap>0</VehicleDayCap>
                <VehicleNightCap>0</VehicleNightCap>
                </Group>
            </Groups>

Edit the <DayChance>0.01</DayChance> and <NightChance>0.01</NightChance> <DayCap>1</DayCap> <NightCap>1</NightCap> to something higher like 1 or 2.

There's about 20 entries you have to edit. Probably 1 for each hood.

I can't seem to find that spawn_info_categories.xtbl file, where is it if I may ask? I am playing the Steam version.

Yeah, a mod that acts like the "colletible finder" that searches for Prof. Genki would be really nice.

I can't seem to find that spawn_info_categories.xtbl file, where is it if I may ask? I am playing the Steam version.

Yeah, a mod that acts like the "colletible finder" that searches for Prof. Genki would be really nice.

It's in the unpacked misc_tables.vpp_pc

Here you go:
I modified mine that there is about 5-10% of Genki spawning instead of just 1% in default.:D

Drop the file in the saints row main folder where the *.exe are.:)

Not sure how you make him appear on radar. :(

Attachments

• spawn_info_categories.xtbl
    458.4 KB · Views: 1,015
I wonder if it would be possible to have Genki count as a Hitman target so that he appears as a bullseye on the minimap?

It's in the unpacked misc_tables.vpp_pc

Here you go:
I modified mine that there is about 5-10% of Genki spawning instead of just 1% in default.:D

Drop the file in the saints row main folder where the *.exe are.:)

Not sure how you make him appear on radar. :(

Thank you :)

Back