SoTB's Post-game gang control, SR1 edition

Remember the Post-game gang control mod that comes as an optional thing in GoTR?
Well, this mod does something just like it, now you will never have to fully say goodbye to the other gangs.
It's simple to install, just unpack your misc and misc2 folders, drag and drop the content in the provided .rar, replace (back up your originals if you want to) and start a new game, you will notice that the Rollerz will keep the apartments district south of the suburbs after you got rid of the jurors, you'll see that sinking the Carnales' product will not get rid of them and that after saving and meeting Ben King for the first time the VKs will develope an undying love for aviation history as they won't leave the museum.
This hoods were selected specifically because there isn't much to do there and because they each have at least one grafitti tag so you can always have an easy way to get some notoriety.
-Please note-
This mod will only work if you haven't completed the missions and strongholds mentioned avobe.

Attachments

• Post-Game gang control.rar
    17.4 KB · Views: 122
hmmm this mod gives me an idea.

I was thinking if i could make an extended version of this mod to where any stronghold, activity and story mission to where it keeps all the gangs in place upon completing them so gangs can still be around.

hmmm this mod gives me an idea.

I was thinking if i could make an extended version of this mod to where any stronghold, activity and story mission to where it keeps all the gangs in place upon completing them so gangs can still be around.
Say, that's not a bad idea at all.
Go ahead and try, I'll give it a look when you post it.

Back