SR1 - Replace the Saints with B.I.G. Women (BIG INDESTRUCTIBLE GANG)

Custom gang mod that replaces The 3rd Street Saints with bigger women!

-How to install-
Simply unpack these files
(These 3 files should be found in your SR1 game folder that is called packfiles)

cmesh_stream.vpp_xbox2 (The file that contains models and textures of the NPCs)
misc.vpp_xbox2
misc2.vpp_xbox2

and after unpacking those 3 files, you can replace the content from those folders with my mod files and then all you gotta do is repack your cmesh_stream.vpp_xbox2, misc.vpp_xbox2, misc2.vpp_xbox2 and place those modded files into your SR1 packfiles and you are all set.

-Feature-
All the custom female gang members have Kingpin rank which means they're stronger and have more better weapons skills plus better fighting.

-Bio-
Keep in mind that these are not hoes, these are big women that is on your side to help you against any attacker and keep you company.

How did they get so big and strong?
These ladies got milk bones from drinking milk.

CRASH BUGS
- When doing the mission Homeland Security the game will crash upon first cutscene Calm Before The Storm.
- When doing the mission Possession with Intent the game will crash at the cutscene Into The Breach.
- When doing the mission Green with envy the game will crash at some point during that mission.

1.png

Attachments

• Custom Gang.7z
    280.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
I always wanted to see Peggy join the 3rd Street Saints... And now Peggy is the 3rd Street Saints

Back