SR2 controls setups like Xbox 360 controls

As the title says, back when I played SR2 on Xbox 360 the gas and brake were right trigger and left trigger with analog support, on PC it's set to X/A for gas and Square/X for break and left trigger for E-Brake.

I'd like to be able to have gas/brake as right/left trigger so I have analog support but upon setting those in the options it keeps the on foot options as well and my character will shoot out the window as I hold down the gas but brake/reverse works perfect. Is there a way to fix this? I'd much like to have analog gas/brake/reverse.

Thanks.

There is no way to do this afaik. Believe me, I tried everything I could think of. It seems to be hardcoded in the exe.

There is no way to do this afaik. Believe me, I tried everything I could think of. It seems to be hardcoded in the exe.
Thanks for the heads up, Idol. Glad I'm not the only who's been ripping their hair out trying to find a way around/fix it. I wonder if this is something the Volition devs could also fix if they are able to find the original source files.

So far we have been unable to locate the source for the PC port. :(

So far we have been unable to locate the source for the PC port. :(
That's really a damn shame, but I have faith in you guys. The company that did the port, ala, CD Projekt, are they the developers of The Witcher? I wonder if they'd have the source files still even though the department that did the port no longer exists, though that was probably one of the first things you guys checked.

Back