Trust Us Billboard

Can someone please tell me where I find this billboard, its in no billboard mod and I also looked through all the city textures manually and with search command with no success.
I could not find it. I hope someone knows where to look. 😮‍💨
trust us billboard.png

:sadge:

Knowing the developers, it could be that it's directly rendering the 2d text into 3d space, rather than an actual texture file
1. I understand, thanks for the answer, though where would I find the file that has the text or whatever file that is used by this board.

2.These in the attached picture here are quite similar I assume.
propaganda shields.png

After some seek and find, I found out though, that their messages/writings are located in the "they_live_signs_01.tga" and it's dds file has only grayscale and alpha channels, no rgb. I was told that their colour rendering (causing blue writings) is determined by some file in the shaders.vpp_pc (I found a way after another long time researching that scanti made a tool called shaderdumper that can convert those .fxo to html, but found no way yet how to edit the fxo file or revert the html back into fxo file), do you maybe have an answer to this side question, how I can do that?

Back