Urban Warfare Weapons Pack

Hi everyone! After receiving SR3 as a present on Steam I have had a super time with this game especially after finding this site. IdolNinja and ShitFace have made the game solid gold and I thought i would contribute my little mods to the community here as thanks. I must first state that if you do not have Gentlemen of Steelport and the ShitFace mod Compilation do yourself a favor and put those in now- my mods rely heavily on these and there is no point using this if you dont use these two also.

Now for the good part- this first mod is a weapon rebalance that will make playing on Hardcore with the above mods a ton of fun. I tend to play solo allot and use these weapons with lots of dodging and cover to get through heavy warfare- homies just tend to slow me down cause they are too weak. The base of this mod is ShitFace's Weapons Rebalance Mod- Thank you ShitFace!! The modifications are too numerous to mention them all but i will give a few highlights.

- stun guns are dual wielding, fairly low damage but super fast automatic firing. when fully upgraded at the Friendly Fire the have the vomit inducing effect that will drop brutes and helicopters from the sky. everyone will barf their brains out.
- Both Pistols have high ammo counts better damage and are now Machine pistols. be sure to upgrade them.
- I like the gang version of the SMG so I have made it rapid fire, high ammo count, and lethal when dual wielding is going on. Be sure to upgrade that bad boy at Friendly Fire!
- The shotguns and Ultimax in particular is now a heavy duty close range killer. 20 count ammo when upgraded at Friendly Fire and high refire rate.
- The rifles are more powerful and the AR-55 is a fast auto rifle very handy with the zoom feature within the upgrades. More ammo too of course.
- The RPG Launcher holds three rockets at a time, fast reloads and higher ammo count. Also when upgraded fully the target seeking is now quicker
- Oh yeah the sniper rifle is 15 rounds, automatic with good refire rate. Upgrade this too for best results.
- More grenades! Especially Molotoves- I just love those things and it seemed that bottles and gasoline should be easy for anyone to to get their hands on - right? Don't forget the upgrades on these.
- Many more tweaks to weapons on top of Shitface's already awesome Weapons Rebalance tweaks.

Climate and Graphics Pack
This is just a quick share of two things packed together. Some weather and minor color tweaks done to ShitFaces's original Enhanced Weather v5.2. A bit more immersive but the bulk of this is indeed Shitfaces work. The second thing in the pack is my custom Nvidia Inspector Profile. I have worked pretty hard on this and it offers superior depth and antialiasing, good LOD adjustments and high level Ambient Occlusion. It is a demanding profile but i can run it on my Nvidia GTX 560Ti card with a wee bit of OC.

This is my first try at modding in this game- i typically stay with the Fallout New Vegas clan and am known for my ENB and texture mods there. If i have made a mistake be sure to let me know and i will do my best to make it right.

Attachments

• Urban Warfare Weapons Pack v1.zip
    66.3 KB · Views: 2,876
  • Climate and Graphics Pack v1.zip
    6 KB · Views: 1,659
Last edited:
Some cool stuff here. Mind telling if C&G pack relies on GoS and the other mod? I don't find GoS too useful and haven't got it installed.

Some cool stuff here. Mind telling if C&G pack relies on GoS and the other mod? I don't find GoS too useful and haven't got it installed.
No the C&G pack is independent and shouldn't require anything else. The Urban Warfare pack is as well but it is overpowered if you dont have some hardened enemies. The Shitface NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod pairs well with that.

Thanks. And by the way, shitface's mod is at v5.3 not 5.2 currently. So you might want to correct that.

Thanks. And by the way, shitface's mod is at v5.3 not 5.2 currently. So you might want to correct that.
Thanks for the info- I'm not sure i should change that though because that is indeed the base version used while making this tweak mod. I did not use the 5.3 i don't think. I got this version info from the read me in the original Shitface compilation pack.

Thank you for this awesome mod ...
... can you also offer a version with the STAG's weaponry [the rifle and shotgun]'s cooldown "tweaked" like the vanilla-game's "stun gun" [where the cooldown is almost "instant"]? ... thank you once again.

Back