Vehicle Delivery doesn't work :/

I have a problem. Vehicle Delivery don't want refresh :/ That is all time, game restart doesn't work. Someone, know how to help me? I have Steam version, ofcourse :)

Attachments

• SaintsRowTheThird_DX11 2012-11-22 15-21-24-18.jpg
    SaintsRowTheThird_DX11 2012-11-22 15-21-24-18.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 811
Hmm, you know, I don't know how to edit save in Hex Editor :( because I don't want screw anything in my save. In that thread, guy add mod which automatically fix homies, but in MediaFire that mod was deleted :( What do I do now?

Did this happen after you played a co-op? It happened to me the other day when my friend had a car delivered and it was grayed out for me afterward. I went back to my save game before our session as there is no fix for it. I have found two big bugs in co-op, this one and one where if your friend has already completed a mission that unlocks a homie and then does it with you, it will be unlocked for you but not show up in your phone list. There is an issue where the game doesn't properly set the flags for these things during co-op, it refers to your friend's profile and applies it to you. So in my case, for example, it probably thought I already had the homie in my phone list and didn't add it. At least that is my take on it. So I just make sure to save my game right before any co-op and then check after it's over to see if anything got fouled up.

Yes, did happen when I play a co-op. Unfortunately I don't have any saves before that :( I think that will be fix automatically.

Back