[Xenia Canary] Saints Row 2 Mousehook

As some of you might know, Xenia canary is an emulator the emulates the Xbox 360, and due to the nature of the SR2 PC port with missing DLCs / audio quality bugs people have resorted to emulating the game to get around such issues, with it comes a great cost other than performance / resolution and that'd be Keyboard and Mouse support which of course the game on Xbox 360 lacks, now not so more I have been working on adapting the mousehook's fork of Xenia canary to support Saints Row 2 and I'd say it's mostly finished before getting merged to the public public.

It has been merged to mainline mousehook

A few things to keep in mind is that
the bindings.ini might have a few missing binds, like the X button in menus so you'd have to add that lol.
I'd also appreciate your input on any bugs you come accross, I know that the mousehook build itself might lose keyboard control randomly.
This will hopefully get merged into the main mousehook build soon so watch out for that.
huge thanks to marinesciencedude for updating the mousehook build and his build in getting this to work!

Last edited:
Back