Accessibility mods

Hi all,

I recently wanted to replay SR3 and got the remaster. I was sure that playing with a controller would have aim assist but it seems I'm out of luck. I'm visually impaired and really have issues with manual aiming and driving. Would it be possible to address at least the aiming part? A lock on system or something would be greatly appcreciated. Before I played with my brother and on casual but I would like to replay on my own. If someone could create an aim assist and autopilot mods that would be awesome. Or at least point me in the direction of how I might go about creating that myself. I have some Python programming experience and have edited game files before but I'm new to SR3R.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Unfortunately, it seems not. I tried playing with a controller for that reason but no luck. I read on a few forums that it's not present.

I understand that LUA scripting is possible for SR3R but haven't found any resources for it. I was thinking along the lines of having a script that would trigger with fine aim and switch to targets who are marked as enemies or something, though I don't know where to begin.

For driving, I would need give the player the AI driving task to waypoints and one for driving around.

Maybe reusing the lock-on some vehicles' weapons have would work too as long as the camera is forced to look at the target.

Back