(Archive) Saints Row - Xbox 360 Dashboard Theme

There was no footage of this theme anywhere on the internet since 2006. This was a part of the Pre-Order Bonus Disc along with some cool Saints Row gamerpics.

I'm pretty confident this was never sold on the 360 Marketplace.
I own an Xbox 360 still running Blades so I decided to archive as much stuff as I could with it, starting with Saints Row.

It's a great addition to the history of Saints Row for nostalgia purposes. but also to see how it looked back in 2006.
I've included a link for those who wants to download the theme. It's clearly designed for the Blades and it looks kinda rough on anything post-NXE but it works.

Enjoy!

Wow! This is cool! I always get such a warm feeling of nostalgia seeing those blades! Thanks for archiving this!
I wonder; Is it at all possible to extract the background images to use as desktop wallpapers, etc.? That would be nice to have.

No problem, I may have more stuff to share in the following weeks.

I wonder; Is it at all possible to extract the background images to use as desktop wallpapers, etc.? That would be nice to have.

Of course! I extracted the files for you.

Here

I tested on my desktop and you may have to stretch the image just a little bit (since it's a 720p image)

Last edited:
Back