Delayed DLC

Hi! I wanted to make a request, so I created an account. While the DLC content is decent and all, the problem is they're given to you right at the start, especially the Saints military vehicles, so this essentially means all semblance of progression is completely gone. While other remasters would do something with the DLCs like in Sleeping Dogs where they're obtained throughout certain conditions instead of at the beginning, Saints Row: The 3rd did nothing about them and left them the way they are.

I'd like if someone could make a mod where the DLC content is only unlocked after you reach certain conditions and the DLC missions when you reach certain points of the game's story.

Last edited:
Hi there, maybe this mod will help you?
I've never tried it for the remaster, but they are essentially the same game and most mods work for it.

Hi there, maybe this mod will help you?
I've never tried it for the remaster, but they are essentially the same game and most mods work for it.
Tested. Nope, doesn't work. I started a new game, and when I got to the finish screen of I'm Free, Free Faling (the airplane escape mission), the game just locks up right after.

Last edited:
Back