Maybe amb_arena.cts and arena.cts might have something?
These are to do with the Arena District, not the Arena interiors.

While I can't find what controls it, it turns out the Killzone only applies to the Y Axis (height) of the fighters. Meaning that while Fight Club can't take place underground, it can take place outside of the Arena! (So long as the Y Axis is above approx. -4.5).
(eg: Saints HQ is not possible, but most other places - including even the Phillips Building - are!)
I'm currently working on putting something together!

These are to do with the Arena District, not the Arena interiors.

While I can't find what controls it, it turns out the Killzone only applies to the Y Axis (height) of the fighters. Meaning that while Fight Club can't take place underground, it can take place outside of the Arena! (So long as the Y Axis is above approx. -4.5).
(eg: Saints HQ is not possible, but most other places - including even the Phillips Building - are!)
I'm currently working on putting something together!
Ooh!

I've always thought the Old Mission House was underused. Only used to get down to Purgatory, then not at all after unlocking the Elevator.

Could the Fight Club take place inside the Old Mission? Or are the coordinates you've provided not on ground level?

Ooh!

I've always thought the Old Mission House was underused. Only used to get down to Purgatory, then not at all after unlocking the Elevator.

Could the Fight Club take place inside the Old Mission? Or are the coordinates you've provided not on ground level?
It can, but only just...
SR2_FightClub_YAxisKillzoneExample.gif

I'm trying to block the doorways with crowd members. Problem is they can be bumped out the way pretty easily. I've tried adding props but that just crashes the game. I'll keep trying.
There are other interiors which will work well. The meat packing plant comes to mind. I'll probably make a few fight club locations. Moving the Fight Club is pretty simple. It's the navpoints for the crowd members which is the time consuming part.

It can, but only just...
View attachment 38258
I'm trying to block the doorways with crowd members. Problem is they can be bumped out the way pretty easily. I've tried adding props but that just crashes the game. I'll keep trying.
There are other interiors which will work well. The meat packing plant comes to mind. I'll probably make a few fight club locations. Moving the Fight Club is pretty simple. It's the navpoints for the crowd members which is the time consuming part.
seems like light Cardio is a nemesis for this guy 😂

Jokes aside though, having the fight club inside the saints hideout or other locations with empty spaces would seem like a really cool idea because it adds more replay ability value to this activity. maybe the meat packing factory seems like a good idea to re- locate the fighting arena because their are bars blocking the enemy from escaping a certain radius. you could also look into relocating the arena to lets say... the Ronin's hide out (Ground floor) for example. or maybe inside the ultor tower where Dane Vogals office is (top floor), would make a good fighting sandbox, so when you kick enemy's out the top floor window they instantly die and the round ends. you wouldn't have to add crowds up their as that area is closed off, all you have to do is maybe put the object where an enemy is likely to die? I'm sure you know what to do. its a shame you have to block a certain radius so the enemy doesn't die😑

It can, but only just...
View attachment 38258
Then perhaps the rooftop of the Old Mission? I'm just thinking a Saints Canonization themed Fight Club Activity would fit better in a location where the Saints hang out.

But surely if the Fighters are locked onto the Boss, then surely they'd only try to go through that door if the Boss did?

Then perhaps the rooftop of the Old Mission? I'm just thinking a Saints Canonization themed Fight Club Activity would fit better in a location where the Saints hang out.

But surely if the Fighters are locked onto the Boss, then surely they'd only try to go through that door if the Boss did?
Yeah, that totally is the case. I'm just trying to stop players being able to cheat.

Yeah, that totally is the case. I'm just trying to stop players being able to cheat.
You can't rig up some "Player Boundaries" like in Zombie Uprising where it stops you from leaving the lower sections of Old Stilwater? But since it's a timer based boundary, you'd have to set it to like 1 second or something.

Last edited:
You can't rig up some "Player Boundaries" like in Zombie Uprising where it stops you from leaving the lower sections of Old Stilwater? But since it's a timer based boundary, you'd have to set it to like 1 second or something.
I believe what your referencing is zombie_fail_trigger found in zombie.cts. The action of this trigger executes a function of the .lua script. I can't find the .lua files which control either Fight Club or Zombies, and I'm honestly not that fluent in .lua script anyway. There's also every chance that after figuring everything out that it either won't work, or will modify the zombie_fail_trigger for both Zombies and Fight Club (not ideal).

Anyway, disregard most of what I've been telling you about fight club, because it turns out it does work underground after all! The Y-Axis Killzone is tied to the Arena Centre Navpoint. I had initially set the Arena Centre slightly off the ground before, The fighters spawned slightly in the air, which then killed them when they dropped down, which is why I thought it didn't work underground. My bad.

Fight Club at Saints HQ is actually pretty fun! It doesn't work perfectly, but the glitches are fun glitches! And of course you have the three stages of renovation to choose to fight in.

I'm working on finishing it this week, but there's no guarantee I'll be doing any other locations just yet, as I'm currently juggling a few other mod projects. Expect to see it when you see it.

I just need to fix my SR2 game before I can play all these new mods... I've added mods, deleted mods, overwritten mods to the point where the game doesn't know what it's supposed to be loading.

The main issue is I can no longer have the drink from Freckle Bitch's, every time I try to drink it, it crashes the game.

I just need to fix my SR2 game before I can play all these new mods... I've added mods, deleted mods, overwritten mods to the point where the game doesn't know what it's supposed to be loading.

The main issue is I can no longer have the drink from Freckle Bitch's, every time I try to drink it, it crashes the game.
Here is how to fix the Big Swallow issue. I have shared this in the Guides and Tutorials section, as it may be helpful for other modders.
I also happened upon your conversation from a few years ago discussing the same thing. Hope this finally fixes it!

Back