Grillz for character

After so long of people asking me to drop this since i shared it on steam that i found a way to give your character grillz i finally decided to release this to the public. Your character can have some blinged out mouthstones lol. I plan to make more in the future whenever i have the time to do so.

IMPORTANT THING TO NOTE: When you do have this mod installed on saints row 2 not only will your character have blinged out teeth but so will all the npc's lol. Just a minor bug i found that im trying to figure out how to fix but for now old ladies will be rocking gold diamond teeth haha.

EDIT: ADDED TWO MORE OPTIONS FOR GRILLZ. ENJOY

Grillz test pic.jpg
Blinging out 2.jpg

Attachments

• Grillz_Playa.7z
    3.7 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
other than dropping ur lip height to zero and changing facial expression in image as designed is there another way to show the grill ?

Attachments

• sr2 grillzzz.png
    sr2 grillzzz.png
    503.6 KB · Views: 149
if u wanna make it not for every npc u could duplicate the teeth item from GoTR into a new clothing item in customization_items.xtbl and add variants, it might look bad but you could try just allowing color options too, cause im not sure how u can apply a seperate teeth texture outside of the always loaded peg

if u wanna make it not for every npc u could duplicate the teeth item from GoTR into a new clothing item in customization_items.xtbl and add variants, it might look bad but you could try just allowing color options too, cause im not sure how u can apply a seperate teeth texture outside of the always loaded peg
i could do that. I'll try and see what i can do

Back