HumanisticSliders_Banner.png

If, like me, you enjoy using character creators in video games to create realistic looking human beings,
you'll be one to notice the limitations these systems often have. Even in Saints Row 2.

This mod aims to expand the capabilities of Saint's Row 2's character creation sliders in a realistic and believable way.
(Although, as with any character creator, you can still create any monstrosity you'd like.)

You'll still have the granularity of the Vanilla sliders, while also being able to create, for example; a big bulbous nose, or stretched ear lobes.
(which is not possible even with Skylion's Super Sliders in GotR.)

The ultimate goal of this mod is to make interesting looking humans easier to create. (And, of course, you can have bigger boobs, too.)

CHANGES:
(Both "Basic" and "In-Depth" changelogs are included in the download.)

Player Creation sliders have been finely tuned to allow for the creation of more interesting features,
Such as:
-Bigger Hair Styles (using extended Crown sliders)
-Stretched Ear Lobes
-Big Bulbous Nose
-Larger/Smaller Eyes and Irises
-Lower/Wider Eyebrows
-The ability to close Eyelids
-Greater Mouth shape manipulation
-Curvier female bodies
-Body-Builder physique
-Obesity
-The appearance of having aged twice as many years​
and more!

HumanisticSliders_1_Base.pngHumanisticSliders_2_EyeSize.pngHumanisticSliders_3_StretchedEarLobes.pngHumanisticSliders_4_Eyebrows.pngHumanisticSliders_5_ClosedEyes.pngHumanisticSliders_6_MouthShape.pngHumanisticSliders_7_BigBulbousNose.pngHumanisticSliders_8_BiggerHairstyles_Before.pngHumanisticSliders_9_BiggerHairstyles_After.pngHumanisticSliders_10_Skinny.pngHumanisticSliders_11_Bodybuilder.pngHumanisticSliders_12_Obese.pngHumanisticSliders_13_x2Aging.pngHumanisticSliders_19_CurvierFemaleBodies_Before.pngHumanisticSliders_20_CurvierFemaleBodies_After.png

Also;
Changing the "Body Shape" slider will no longer alter your finely tuned Face Morphs!
Moving the slider below "0" will maintain a static Feminine face shape, whilst above "0" will maintain a static Masculine face shape.​

HumanisticSliders_15_StaticFaceMorph_Female.pngHumanisticSliders_14_StaticFaceMorph_Male.png

SLIDER SETS:

Humanistic Sliders offers multiple variations of it's modified slider files. Using any of the following will use the default Humanistic Sliders as a base, with tweaks made for specific purposes.

ANTI-AGING:
Humanistic Sliders allows for curvier female bodies. However, adjusting the "Body Shape" slider alone can result in some... anti-gravitational properties.
"Anti-Aging" removes the application of wrinkles when adjusting the "Age" slider, allowing you to use it to try to restore gravity to the... erm... situation.
HumanisticSliders_21_AntiAging_Before.pngHumanisticSliders_22_AntiAging_After1.pngHumanisticSliders_23_AntiAging_After2.png

PERMA-TONED:
With Perma-Toned, you will always have a nicely toned Six-Pack! (All the sexy, zero the effort!)
Keep in mind this does not mean maximum definition at zero percent muscle, but abs will always be visible.
Obesity will still fully remove muscle definition.​

BEARD SCULPTING:
Beard Sculpting increases the effect of Chin and Jaw sliders to allow you to sculpt a great big manly beard!
Apply some Facial Hair from the Hair menu and play around with the Chin and Jaw sliders 'til your beard's content!
HumanisticSliders_16_BeardSclupting_1.pngHumanisticSliders_17_BeardSclupting_2.pngHumanisticSliders_18_BeardSclupting_3.png

Slider Sets which combine these features are also available!

SCREENSHOTS:
Here are just a few examples of the kinds of characters which are only possible with Humanistic Sliders!:
Humanistic Sliders_Cleopatra.png
HumanisticSliders_Alita.png
HumanisticSliders_Kratos.png

INSTALLATION:

(via
Gentlemen Of The Row):
1. COPY all files from any numbered folder provided by this mod.
2. PASTE into "Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE".
3. Rebuild your Gentlemen Of The Row custom patch by double-clicking "Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat" and following the instructions.
4. Move the newly created contents of "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH" into your Saints Row 2 root folder (Where SR2_pc.exe is located.).
5. Launch Saints Row 2 and get creating!

(via SR2ModManager):
1. COPY any numbered folder provided by this mod.
2. PASTE into "SR2ModManager_v2.07\mods". (You can rename the copied folder, if it's convenient.)
3. Run "SR2ModManager.exe" and check the folder you just copied over.
4. Compile your "patch.vpp_pc" and move it from "SR2ModManager_v2.07\patch_vpp_pc_new" into your Saints Row 2 root directory (Where SR2_pc.exe is located).
5. Launch Saints Row 2 and get creating!

CREDITS:
-"Gentlemen Of The Row" by IdolNinja (& Co.)
-"SR2ModManager" by Masamaru
-"Skylion's Super Sliders" by Skylion (Included in GotR)​

Unzipped Folder Size: 967 KB

Attachments

• Humanistic Sliders v1.0.zip
    55.3 KB · Views: 215
someone finally figured out how to remake the hair slider from sr1. amazing. and with the earlobe slider, i tried that ages ago but you seem to have perfected it, found an old pic
1713314626708.png

someone finally figured out how to remake the hair slider from sr1. amazing.
There are remnants of SR1's Hair-Length slider in SR2's files, but I don't think there's enough there to reimplement it. Humanistic Sliders increases the effect of the Crown sliders to achieve a similar effect.
and with the earlobe slider, i tried that ages ago but you seem to have perfected it, found an old pic
Actually, it was remembering your post that inspired me to give it a go! Glad you like it!

I'm currently working on a Clothing Patch of my own which likely treads some of the same ground JUCP does. When it releases, I'll be sure to credit you. 👍

There are remnants of SR1's Hair-Length slider in SR2's files, but I don't think there's enough there to reimplement it. Humanistic Sliders increases the effect of the Crown sliders to achieve a similar effect.

Actually, it was remembering your post that inspired me to give it a go! Glad you like it!

I'm currently working on a Clothing Patch of my own which likely treads some of the same ground JUCP does. When it releases, I'll be sure to credit you. 👍
sounds good. my passion isnt really here anymore so you can carry the torch. be careful navigating the customization xtbls theyre so close to the limits and one mistake causing instant crashes. safe modding lol

Back