I JUST PREORDERED FOR ONE REASON....

So its currently 0038 and i cant sleep so i decided to go back and re-watch the original announcement trailer and then the deep dive customization trailer. I was already sold at the though of a new saints row game. One thing ive always wanted to happen was for kingdom hearts (yes the Disney anime game) to be referenced or even just acknowledged in a different non Disney owned game or franchise. I have thought it might have showed up in final fantasy or something like nier or even code vein. And sure there were mods for keyblades in Skyrim and some kingdom hearts followers, and even some references in some new movies, but never in my wildest or wettest dreams did I ever Imagine a keyblade would show up in Saints Row. While its only briefly shown off I know a lot about the keyblades from the games, its got a similiar look to the sleeping lion from kingdom hearts, while also sort of looking like Squalls Gunblade. And yes aside from the character customization and the fresh take on the saints this is the reason i have not only preordered it for pc with the platinum edition, but also the ps5 with the steel-book. Call me what you want but I am so excited for this game.

You know the only difference between Platinum & Gold, is that Platinum comes with SRTTR, yeah?

Gold still gives you all the same DLC and stuff as Platinum does.

Unless you don't already own SRTTR, then I get it.

Standard edition its fine by me... I dont need those gold and platinum edition anyway.. i don't want to play SRTTR for the second times over

So its currently 0038 and i cant sleep so i decided to go back and re-watch the original announcement trailer and then the deep dive customization trailer. I was already sold at the though of a new saints row game. One thing ive always wanted to happen was for kingdom hearts (yes the Disney anime game) to be referenced or even just acknowledged in a different non Disney owned game or franchise. I have thought it might have showed up in final fantasy or something like nier or even code vein. And sure there were mods for keyblades in Skyrim and some kingdom hearts followers, and even some references in some new movies, but never in my wildest or wettest dreams did I ever Imagine a keyblade would show up in Saints Row. While its only briefly shown off I know a lot about the keyblades from the games, its got a similiar look to the sleeping lion from kingdom hearts, while also sort of looking like Squalls Gunblade. And yes aside from the character customization and the fresh take on the saints this is the reason i have not only preordered it for pc with the platinum edition, but also the ps5 with the steel-book. Call me what you want but I am so excited for this game.
Enjoy! It's your money, don't let other people judge you for how you spend it. 💜

That's.....the dumbest reason to pre-order a game I've ever heard of in my life. Idiotic consumers like you are exactly why the gaming industry is as bad as it is.

There's no justifiable reason to ever pre-order a game. Period.
Who asked you? its my money if I want to be stupid and preorder a game because of something I like then thats what im going to do. My stupidity does not affect you in any way so take your generic username ass off my thread

That's.....the dumbest reason to pre-order a game I've ever heard of in my life. Idiotic consumers like you are exactly why the gaming industry is as bad as it is.

There's no justifiable reason to ever pre-order a game. Period.
I pre-ordered it simply because it's the next title in the Saints Row Series, whether it's good or not, it's a Saints Row, and I'm gonna play it.

I did the same for SRTT, SRIV, SRGOH, AOM, & SRTTR

I preordered because it was bundled with SRTTR with far cheaper price than standalone SRTTR price on Steam :cool:, other than the main reason that I was waiting for this game of course ;)

Back