My Gang

DALL·E 2023-12-16 10.53.07 - An urban tableau featuring a diverse group of female gang members...png

DALL·E 2023-12-16 10.53.58 - A captivating scene in an urban setting, featuring a diverse grou...png

DALL·E 2023-12-16 10.59.24 - A dynamic street racing scene featuring a diverse group of female...png

Great concept, but the AI that generated these seems a little new to how the human body works. Is the steering wheel supposed to be embedded in her elbow? And trying to match the legs up with the women on the left in that top photo made me question if I was high or not.

Last edited:
Great concept, but the AI that generated these seems a little new to how the human body works. Is the steering wheel supposed to be embedded in her elbow? And trying to match the legs up with the women on the left in that top photo made me question if I was high or not.
The AI pretends that it doesn't know the human anatomy to throw us off, it's probably downloading it self everywhere before it shuts down all our devices and internet

The AI pretends that it doesn't know the human anatomy to throw us off, it's probably downloading it self everywhere before it shuts down all our devices and internet
Oh no! Anyway...

This post ended up giving me an idea. (And also a reason to go back and play SR2 for the first time in forever)

What would the Saints look like if I had designed them?

Edit:
Haven't actually done it yet though, but when I stop procrastinating, I'll get around to it.

Back