Saints Row 2 Roots Mod

Excellent idea:) That sounds much better than either vehicle in their vanilla versions.

Oh, and death to all laser weapons I say:D

yeah, there won't be any laser weapons anymore. Though I do think the Saints N-Forcer does still have a laser mounted gun but I'll keep that. The player should have acces to these kind off tools ^^

yeah, there won't be any laser weapons anymore. Though I do think the Saints N-Forcer does still have a laser mounted gun but I'll keep that. The player should have acces to these kind off tools ^^
I wanted to ask you: is it possible to create some missions by mods in SR 3? you know like in GTA for style SR 2... you know what I mean, dont you?

I wanted to ask you: is it possible to create some missions by mods in SR 3? you know like in GTA for style SR 2... you know what I mean, dont you?

Creating entirely new missions? I don't know, I've never checked out the mission files. And yes, what you mean with 'like in GTA'. After 1000+ GTA hours it would be a shame if I didn't right xp

Not yet.

I had some ideas regarding STAG.

Either keep the current STAG skin or make re-textured SNG soldiers and give them red camo or something.

Weaponry:
-AR-55
-The Vector SMG
-The vanilla police pistol
-The assault shotgun
-RPG
-The DLC Grenade launcher

Vehicles:
-N-Forcer
-Specialize Police Cruiser
-Challenger Tank with different paint job
-Vulture w/ new paint job
-Bear APC w/ Paint job

Regarding notoriety:

Level 1 - Attack you with fists and stun guns. Drive white police cruisers with orange tinted windows.

Level 2 - Still use cruisers but use lethal force. Attack you with pistols and assault shotguns

Level 3 - SMGs, Shotguns, and pistols. Less Cruisers and more Humvees and Unarmed Enforcers.

Level 4 - Assault Rifles, Shotguns, the whole deal. APCs, Humvees, Enforcers, and Vultures instead of condors.

Level 5 - Like 4, but with tanks, VTOLs, and rocket launchers. Yes, they have lasers, but I like fighting them. Consider them to be their "special" weapon.

Just my ideas. Hope they inspire you with good ideas.

Back