Shaundi is drinking in the hub

This is the part of my NSFW mod Nude city but maybe someone also will find it useful, mod change position an animation for typing Shaundi in the ship. Now she drinks beer on the table.

Installing:
Download 7zip archive and unpack it to your SR4 folder
Also if you already have some mod that use action_node_npc.xtbl, don't replace it, open it with any text editor, find section <Name>Shp_shndi_pTble</Name> and replace animation states hp homies shaundi center table to stripclub drink sit
XML:
<Action_node_npc>
            <Name>Shp_shndi_pTble</Name>
            <_Editor>
                <Category>Action Node NPCs</Category>
            </_Editor>
            <Never_Exit>True</Never_Exit>
            <Can_Not_Exit>True</Can_Not_Exit>
            <No_spawn>True</No_spawn>
            <Animations>
                <State>
                    <Actions/>
                    <Animation_State>stripclub drink sit</Animation_State>
                </State>
            </Animations>
            <Min_anim_delay>5.0</Min_anim_delay>
            <Max_anim_delay>10.0</Max_anim_delay>
        </Action_node_npc>
        <Action_node_npc>
Thanks Quantum for Saints Row 3 and 4 Zone File Tools
20180527211807_1.jpg
20180527211828_1.jpg

Attachments

• Shaundi is drinking in the hub.7z
    28.8 MB · Views: 858
Last edited:
Amazing what you're getting out of Quantum's zone editing tools, great job!
Thanks. Yeah this tool is good but xml editing but in effectivity way it's like to heat fire with friction :D Some times ago when I was exploring VTMB modding tools and find text level editor I said no way.

This is awesome! Looks great! I'm so happy that someone's finally getting some use out of my zone editing tools. I know it take patience and determination to edit the numbers manually (especially quaternions), but I'm glad you were able to do it. I am very impressed! :)
Thanks. Quaternions aren't big deal, especial when you find the online converter and figure out axis and range. The most problems with positioning in a building with rotation(like hub), I wish there was flee mod with some point laser projection to the ground

Thanks. Quaternions aren't big deal, especial when you find the online converter and figure out axis and range. The most problems with positioning in a building with rotation(like hub), I wish there was flee mod with some point laser projection to the ground
I know. Without a proper level editor, it's a pain to figure out coordinates. It took a lot of time for me to figure out the teleport coordinates for my elevator mod too. And that was for Saints Row 3, which doesn't have all the modding hooks that Saints Row 4 has.

I know. Without a proper level editor, it's a pain to figure out coordinates. It took a lot of time for me to figure out the teleport coordinates for my elevator mod too. And that was for Saints Row 3, which doesn't have all the modding hooks that Saints Row 4 has.
As I understand removing\adding items isn't possible? Did you move door away in SR3?

I just moved it under the map. For all practical purposes, it's gone. ;)
Easy solution :D, what about size limitation, I tried to replace clmeshes, when size of the model was similar, game loaded it, but when I replaced 20kb mesh with the 170kb, package didn't load. Also about anim files, the hub has some files which you can replace but the game will be using original anim from somewhere else. Is it some dev mistake or protection on a case when the preload animation will be unavailable

Easy solution :D, what about size limitation, I tried to replace clmeshes, when size of the model was similar, game loaded it, but when I replaced 20kb mesh with the 170kb, package didn't load. Also about anim files, the hub has some files which you can replace but the game will be using original anim from somewhere else. Is it some dev mistake or protection on a case when the preload animation will be unavailable
The clmesh issue could be a buffer size limitation, but I'm just guessing. I know Saints Row has a lot of fixed size buffers which become very unhappy when you try to load something that's bigger than the buffer size. Knobby increased a lot of buffer sizes when he added the modding support to SR4, but there are probably still some limitations. For the animations, I think the game uses some default animations if it can't load the specified animation for whatever reason, but, again, I don't have access to the code so I'm just guessing too.

Back