A map editor?

That is likely more complicated than you think, SR3 uses an entirely different engine than SR2. However SR1 and SR2 do use the same engine, importing SR1 Stilwater into SR2 would likely be way easier but still a long process.
Isn't it just an evolution of the old one? Well the leap was pretty big though, and the entire chunk format was blown up.

I was wondering ,can you somehow import the map of saints row 2 to saints row the third ?
I know it is an unpopular opinion ,but you know how the saints row 2 pc port struggles ,so i thought that we can enjoy stilwater in a much cleaner port (don't hate me for this idea )
I would have done exactly that already if I could. If you can reverse engineer and document file formats from sr2 and srtt, I welcome your effort.

Isn't it just an evolution of the old one? Well the leap was pretty big though, and the entire chunk format was blown up.

I would have done exactly that already if I could. If you can reverse engineer and document file formats from sr2 and srtt, I welcome your effort.
I wish i could do that ,sorry to tell you mate ,but I'm just the guy who thinks of an idea and don't know how to do it 😂,i would love to help if i knew anything about these stuff.
It would have been the best mod ever made .

Back