Additional Cheats

ok. the m21 tank is FUCKING AWESOME!!!
why couldnt this have been an unlock for completing tank mayhem?!?!?
i mean.... one hit EVERYTHING EXPLODES. ahh well. leave it to idolninja to bring such a baddass tank into the game!!!

anyone know if the "unlockitall" cheat (or other super power unlock cheats) will unlock ALL superpower stuff, even powers added by mods? because i'd like to try some super power mods but don't want to waste the limited orb clusters, if i happen to uninstall those mods that i spent clusters on. since i won't get the clusters back

anyone know if the "unlockitall" cheat (or other super power unlock cheats) will unlock ALL superpower stuff, even powers added by mods? because i'd like to try some super power mods but don't want to waste the limited orb clusters, if i happen to uninstall those mods that i spent clusters on. since i won't get the clusters back
Yes, it should.

Yes, it should.
no it doesnt. buy the cheat dlc and you should get cheats for superpowered unlocks.
it says in the cheat description: unlocks all NON super powered upgrades.

well i had bought a dlc awhile back that gave cheats that definitely DO unlock the modded powers and upgrades, because i used it today and checked. i think the dlc was Presidential Powers pack or somesuch. and yes, it gave 2 separate cheats that pretty much unlock everything. 1 cheat for weapons and non supers, and 1 for ALL supers

IdolNinja, seeing as I'm painfully new to SRIV modding would you mind explaining how to:

"INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
Extract all cheats.xtbl files to your SRIV install folder
"

It's just a file my computer doesn't recognize no .7z or .rar to extract... I'm assuming it's meant to be extracted with Minimaul's SR tools?

IdolNinja, seeing as I'm painfully new to SRIV modding would you mind explaining how to:

"INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
Extract all cheats.xtbl files to your SRIV install folder
"

It's just a file my computer doesn't recognize no .7z or .rar to extract... I'm assuming it's meant to be extracted with Minimaul's SR tools?
That's the file to put in the root

Back