Additional Cheats

Sorry, I can't help you myself because I don't own that DLC. Just wait for someone else, maybe IdolNinja can provide some help.

I heard that boats are nowhere to be found in-game. How about a couple of boat cheats? If I were you, I could sacrifice some weapon cheats, especially for common ones.

I heard that boats are nowhere to be found in-game. How about a couple of boat cheats? If I were you, I could sacrifice some weapon cheats, especially for common ones.

That's true. There's no knowing whether they'd actually work if spawned though. Or if they have any garage to be stored in.

That's true. There's no knowing whether they'd actually work if spawned though. Or if they have any garage to be stored in.

I actually tried it and nothing happens. I don't know if it's because there is no boat dock in the list, or if there's something wrong with the files themselves.

I found the Bulldog with the turret. It's actually a separate vehicle rather than a variant.

I actually tried it and nothing happens. I don't know if it's because there is no boat dock in the list, or if there's something wrong with the files themselves.

Ether that or they clip through the map cause of the new water physics, or lack of any.

I found the Bulldog with the turret. It's actually a separate vehicle rather than a variant.

You didn't know that? I realized that since SR TT. Notice that the side windows on the regular Bulldog are really big. The ones on the MG Bulldog are normal sized, regardless of what roof you chose. The roofs on the MG Bulldog also have the gunman openings in 'em (some of them), despite the fact that they are otherwise identical to the regular Bulldog ones.

Last edited:
Back