Additional Cheats

First of all hi.
No I do not. Steam version is not. RAR file download and threw it into the appropriate folder. After entering the game, I opened the phone menu screen cheats. However, none of the code does not accept. More interestingly, the previously applied standard I can not even chat codes. Namely, we currently do not use any form of chat section.. :confused:

First of all hi.
No I do not. Steam version is not. RAR file download and threw it into the appropriate folder. After entering the game, I opened the phone menu screen cheats. However, none of the code does not accept. More interestingly, the previously applied standard I can not even chat codes. Namely, we currently do not use any form of chat section.. :confused:
Well can u can u say bye bye to sr mods and come back back when u buy the game you bum wow pirates get dumber and dumber and this pirate has been among us since October 2013 lol.

Shut up, "Rogue". Obviously you're "pirates", ripped it out of pants jumping like everything. I do not remember asking you a question. When I ask you a question you can answer. Now get lost, fake players. Oops sorry, Playa.. :D

Shut up, "Rogue". Obviously you're "pirates", ripped it out of pants jumping like everything. I do not remember asking you a question. When I ask you a question you can answer. Now get lost, fake players. Oops sorry, Playa.. :D
R.I.P.
ac928c94f82777eb54950061eab8f995.jpg

Back