Additional Cheats

IdolNinja, is there a table that you know of that I can tweak the overall mass of vehicles (have the same effect as the infinite mass cheat)? It doesn't matter if it works on only one vehicle or any vehicle I climb in. I couldn't find anything in the misc_tables.vpp_pc folder. I did see something entitled "vehicle_genericblank_veh.xble" that seemed promising, but I didn't see anything about mass in it.
I know I'm not Idol, but I'll answer.
Unfortunately, you need to adjust the vehicle mass individually.
If you look in the _veh.xtbl files like bike_bc01_veh.xtbl for example, and then search for <Mass>, well, I think you'll find that there's your answer.
I hope this is what you're looking for.

I know I'm not Idol, but I'll answer.
Unfortunately, you need to adjust the vehicle mass individually.
If you look in the _veh.xtbl files like bike_bc01_veh.xtbl for example, and then search for <Mass>, well, I think you'll find that there's your answer.
I hope this is what you're looking for.

Thank you Malachor!

EDIT 3: I figured it out and explained it here: Edited Vehicles Tweak.

Last edited:
Ok i have a problem for somereasont he mod doesnt work for me, i had it working fine one day then when i went and played so-op with a friend it stoped working.

I installed in right, but nothing works

any sugestions, it actually stoped working after i added the big breast mod, and the no censor mod

Ok i have a problem for somereasont he mod doesnt work for me, i had it working fine one day then when i went and played so-op with a friend it stoped working.

I installed in right, but nothing works

any sugestions, it actually stoped working after i added the big breast mod, and the no censor mod
Do you have the latest version of either mod?

yes i have the lattest version of this mod, i went ahead and removed all the other mods, even reinstalled the game, but nothing works

Back