Additional Cheats

670b4bb350a64b0f0dd661fd5f294a90

there you go, if that doesnt work heres the link

https://anonfiles.com/file/670b4bb350a64b0f0dd661fd5f294a90

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FREAKING GOD, thats why, thanks man, i was using my friends sharded library and he has all the dlcs, thats why they were working but when i bought my lisence i didnt buy the dlcs, ok yea thats man

How about a cheat to restore powers you already have unlocked and paid for? There's a few times in the vanilla game where powers were restored incompletely, such as TK Powerups failing after rescuing Pierce. In the Final Boss battle, TK didn't work at all so I had to find a work-around to win, but it still didn't work afterward until I quit the game and restarted.

I think there is an issue with the experience cheat. It gives me experience, but it does not unlock the upgrades for purchase and locks them permanently since you can't un-level up. How can I get it to work properly?

I think there is an issue with the experience cheat. It gives me experience, but it does not unlock the upgrades for purchase and locks them permanently since you can't un-level up. How can I get it to work properly?
I didn't even know there was an experience cheat. You might have to start over or load an earlier save

Back