Additional clothing for sale

The 'Tits and Grits' outfit is still missing. Doesn't even seem to in the files.
That sounds like a DLC. I don't recall seeing that in SR:TT Was it?

I don't think they even updated the IS... what did it look like?

They did because I dled it again to get a pic of it, the previously broken lace gloves were gone too. (Which are in this mod as leather gloves.)
It looked like a more revealing version of the outfit the waitress has on the logo of the actual in game resturant.

They did because I dled it again to get a pic of it, the previously broken lace gloves were gone too. (Which are in this mod as leather gloves.)
It looked like a more revealing version of the outfit the waitress has on the logo of the actual in game resturant.

Really? That's interesting. The "Leather Gloves" aren't actually the Lace Gloves, those are still in the game files but they are still broken.

50percentJoe, any chance you can do a version that works with Mikado's Uncensored file that is part of the Clothing fix mod?

I've edited the customization_items.xtbl to remove the "privacy bar" using
Xtbl Editor http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/xtbl-editor.238/
image 1 shows what to edit.
Also here is a version that removes the elbow wrap, I've used TheYellowImp's mod to see what needed to be edited. image 3 shows that.

Note: neither one has mikado's edits in customization_items.xtbl , I didn't know what to change. Maybe both of these mods should combine?

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 573
  • Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 553
  • V2 No Censor or Elbow wrap.7z
    84.5 KB · Views: 427
  • V2 No Censor.7z
    84.5 KB · Views: 440
I hope it's works that the ultor maskao comes as outfit but for now all things what you have made tnx it's all nice

Hi,
Great work on this mod, I've already got great use out of it. Any chance you could get the Stylish Coat With Vest (aka the default outfit for the male protagonist) from SR:TT, into SRIV? I'd kill for it as i still think it's the best top for a male char in the game.

Back